[Fluxus] plt-zscheme or Racket?

'Kassen' signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:59:44 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:17:41PM -0500, Carlos Alegria wrote:
> I actually read about PLT on the latest stable tarball link found in the
> fluxus download page. The tarball mentioned by grc comes from an outdated
> AUR package.

Ah, check, then that one is out of date.

My Git clone refers to Racket in the README, but oddly PLT is mentioned
in the instructions for Windows users as a example of a library you
need.

The tarballs should of course work and be correct, but I'd suggest
using the Git version for anyone comfortable with that kind of thing.
It should have less bugs, more features but most of all it should have
faster fixes.

It also strikes me that the name "Fluxus" implies a sort of continual
change that may not be particularly well suited to static downloads
;-)