[Fluxus] pdata-op between Pdata "c" end vector(3)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:57:48 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 04:34:16PM +0200, Ted wrote:

> Working as it should. However the values can exceed 1. Is that a problem?

I got the impression that colour vectors with values over 1 can be
useful in situations where colours get blended; transparency, fog,
lighting, etc.

Assuming my observation was correct I'd say that yes; that would be
desirable behaviour. The outcome of these opperations also need not be
the final used outcome, it might be a intermediate stage in a larger
chain where the values might end up getting in the 0-1 range after
all. In that case too the option to have larger values seems
desirable.