[Fluxus] a video

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:05:58 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:39:04AM +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> >Animating from (cond ) statements as a poor (well impoverished)
> >man's timeline is not so nice.
> indeed. i have been thinking about implementing a tweening engine
> for some time based on the ideas from libcinder's timeline. it's
> really powerful and would not be very difficult to do it in scheme:
> https://forum.libcinder.org/#Topic/23286000001084019

In the end a timeline maps times to a series of numbers; in that sense
it should fit right in, that's true. Intuitively I do associate
timelines with some sort of visual representation, with lines that can
be dragged and such though. Maybe it turns out you don't actually need
that to have a good timeline, the linked post does seem to imply that.