[Fluxus] Key events

'Kassen' signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:05:16 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 11:08:14PM +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> hi Carlos,
>
> would you like something like a keypress event handler callback? as
> far as i know there's no easy way to do this in fluxus at the
> moment.

Maybe I did misunderstand it all. Doesn't (key-pressed-this-frame )
when invoked from (every-frame ) provide for the kind of usage case
where we'd use events in other languages? We'd be responding as fast
as possible and only once and in any way open to us, I'd think? There
would be issues if the frame-rate would drop below the haptic-rate,
admittedly.