[Fluxus] time while rendering

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:30:49 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am trying to render some clips by using (process ) and (start-audio
) to set a static framerate for (start-frame-dump ).
I believe I have all of that set up correctly; the clips I get do last
about as long as the audio files.

However, the framerate isn't actually static, particularly saving tif
files makes it all slow down a bit in spots and the time difference
between frames become unequal. One element that I suspect is the
time-based animations; (flxtime) doesn't seem to always be correct
relative to this whole process. Is that the correct one to use here? I
also tried time and time-now, none of those work glitch free for me
here; it's a bit frustrating.

Yours,
Kas,