[Fluxus] fftw causes build error

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:59:14 PDT 2012

Hmmmmm, I seem to have resolved this.

I de-installed the library and the headers (thankfully no packages
depended on those), then again ran a whereis for the shared object,
which still listed a 2, one with a ".a" and one with a ".la"
extension. I manually removed those, then recompiled and now I get
past the error.

That's nice, of course, but I don't understand where this situation
came from, how it could be prevented or even how this situation led to
that error.

Sigh, another case of computers allowing us to quickly perform tasks
that -before computers - didn't need to be performed at all.