[Fluxus] debian squeeze

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Feb 6 23:40:30 PST 2012

hi geoffroy,

> people compiling for debian ?  I understand that you need racket installed
> first ? I have install racket but sadly get a ERROR: 'mzscheme3m' must be
> installed! when scons in the fluxus folder.
you can look into the config.log file that scons creates to find the
error. actually fluxus should look for racket3m and not mzscheme3m. if you
are compiling the 0.17 release that requires plt scheme, the predecessor
of racket. but i think you are better off with the fluxus 0.18 git version
that requires racket.

> I am wondering if there is any information on that from other user and also
> would love to help create a deb 64bit for fluxus (as I think it would be
> really usefull for other user)
this would be really great! thanks!

best,