[Fluxus] My first fluxus-powered project

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:19:31 PST 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 03:07:28PM +0100, mrk25 wrote:
> Uploaded 5 minutes of my code in action (smartphone quality):
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-anRaMe4InY

Cool!

Triangles are nice shapes; they are the most simple shape that
expresses a orientation. Maybe we could use a (draw-polygon p1 p2 p3)
to go with (draw-line p1 p2). Anyway, looks consistent yet varied,
keep at it.

Fun to see somebody else has been digging up that "rock the
funky beat" track at the end as well. That was a top40 thing at the
time, but aged well, I think. Should have bought it on 12" instead of
CD single.