[Fluxus] My first fluxus-powered project

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:23:41 PST 2012

On 6 December 2012 17:11, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Actually, the Racket community has been moving more towards so-called
> "internal define" style as the general rule, instead of using `let`.
>
> Here's an (unofficial) style guide that discusses it:
> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Style/style/Choosing_the_Right_Construct.html#%28part._.Definitions%29

Thank you!

I see the reasoning they use, but when they move on to "cond" I'm
missing any discussion of "when", which I use a lot because it's
simple. I'm not so sure about avoiding lambda either, especially as
using the Greek letter saves typing :-). The for/list stuff on the
other hand is really nice.