[Fluxus] Running Windows is Easy but Running on Mac is hard.

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 07:07:53 PDT 2012

On 19 August 2012 15:53, Young Choi <orientalexpress.org at gmail.com> wrote:

To address the subject; I don't think the current state of FLuxus on
Windows is better than the OSX situation

> Is there any easy way to install on Snow Leopard?

You'll have to wait a moment for one of the OSX users to get
online/have a spare moment for expert advice.
I did got Fluxus to run on Leopard on a G4 (not particularly
recommended) but I compiled my own. I think that means that we can be
sure it'll work.

On the off chance that it's something simple I could help you with;
did you follow the instructions with the binary? What errors are you
getting?

We'll get it to run; we always do, but it might take a moment for a
resident OSX expert to come along, with it being weekend and summer.