[Fluxus] pdata-op between Pdata "c" end vector(3)

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 06:38:31 PDT 2012

> > > I have begun a mapping feature on it too. First try here
> > https://vimeo.com/37274617
>
> Very nice! Are you running all those scripts at the same time?!
>
> cheers,
>
> dave

That's right. I mix different visual scripts in different
PixelsPrimitive with (with-pixels-renderer (launch-task visual)).
I plan to use textcoords too, to mix transformation between local
mapping (per PixelPrimitives)
and global mapping (one script mapped on mutliple PixelsPrimitives). And
eventually: transitions. Long job in perspective.

I have begun an interface in wxpython to control all this.
https://github.com/tedr56/FluxusBros-Interface
It is a bridge or standalone application to simulate midi, midi-clock
(and in the future OSC) to control all this.
I started a graphic panel to configure the pixelsprimtive location to
remap on site but I still have osc events issues.
The controls in my visuals scripts are abstracted, and my fluxus script
core store and map  them to actual default values and controls.
My goal here is to avoid to remember all controls and their feature for
each visuals and have preconfigured values on launch of these visuals.