[Fluxus] drflux issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:49:22 PDT 2012

Dear list,

Nowhere does it say that you can use drflux in commandlineRacket,
but it doesn't say anywhere that you can't either so I thought
I'd try, hoping for some fun wuth Fluxa from Vim (and using the
slime.vim plugin).

I get;

> (require fluxus-018/drflux)
.racket/5.1/collects/fluxus-018/drflux.ss:14:9: module: identifier
already imported from: racket/gui at: make-gui-namespace in: mred/mred

 === context ===
standard-module-name-resolver
/usr/local/lib/racket/collects/racket/private/misc.rkt:85:7

To make sure I also tried DrRacket and I get the same there (give
or take some pretty printing). I'm not sure whether this is a bug or a
configuration issue.

(Ubuntu 10.10, Racket 5.1, last Fluxus pull from Master something like
4 days ago).

Aside from this not working right now I do have high hopes for this
strategy. I checked the list archives for notes about external editors
and noticed that Gabor uses Vim too. Might be worth a look, this
"slime.vim" thing is delightfully simple;
http://technotales.wordpress.com/2007/10/03/like-slime-for-vim/