[Fluxus] Commits

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:05:34 PDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 03:25:13PM +0200, Ted wrote:

> Optional start-audio parameter for Fluxus jack port name
> New parameter for start-audio. Avoid jack conflict with Fluxus Jack portname
> when launching multiple fluxus instance.
> It runs fine on my linux. Let me know if there is issues on OSX. I'm not very
> familiar with this coding style.

Is Fluxus still using the old jack_client_new instead of the
jack_client_open? If I understood the docs I looked at correctly the
new way of registering a port should automatically give you a new port
name if the old one was already taken.

Of course those two strategies don't conflict; we may want to a) make
sure that there are no port conflicts and b) make sure we know which
port name is with what script ahead of time. Might be worth a look.

Thanks for the commit!