[Fluxus] Help to connect two MIDI sources into FLUXUS

Eduardo Obieta eduardobieta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 23:59:16 PDT 2012

Hi everyone

Today I try to connect two midi controllers to fluxus, when I put

;CODE
   (clear)
   (display (midi-info))
;the post prints the two controllers I have connected
         "((0. LAUNCHPAD) (1. KNOB/SLIDER))"

;after this I put
   (midi-init 0)
   (midi-init 1)   ; to initialize the ports

;and try to take the MIDI values and print
   (define (midimsg)
      (display (midi-peek))(newline)
   )
   (every-frame (midimsg))

When I move the faders of controller in port 1 nothing happens, but the
controller in port 0 prints me all the values...

Now, when I connect first the KORG NANO (1. KNOB/SLIDER) and after that I
connect the LAUNCHPAD, the values of the launchpad do not prints, but the
other ones from the KORG prints OK

Hope you can help me or tell me where is the error.

Best Regards.
*Eduardo H Obieta*

eduardohobieta.mx/ <http://eduardohobieta.mx/eng/index.html>
http://laad.com.mx/