[Fluxus] fluxus at ars electronica

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Tue Sep 20 04:55:11 PDT 2011

Nice!

I really like the pulsing windows when nothing is playing - were you guys inspired by Rafael Lorezo-Hammer's work? He has a slightly similar piece that records a person's heartbeat, then displays it on a single pulsing lightbulb, in an overhanging grid of lightbulbs, each pulsing at their owner's recorded heart-rate: http://www.lozano-hemmer.com/pulse_room.php

Cheers
Evan