[Fluxus] 3D stereo in Fluxus - Double Frame

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Sep 7 11:50:32 PDT 2011

hi Ted,
> It's working instantly but I think there is a too big eye-separation by
> default.
you can change this by (set-eye-separation).

> But the nvidia side, it could be from my hybrid intel/nvidia proprietary
> system.
i agree it is probably caused by your graphics driver.

> And thinking also, the facility with you can change the fluxus power.
> Would be difficult to implement a stereo mode using two stereo fames
> side-by-side?
i don't think so. you could use two viewports or render the scenes into
two pixel primitives.
check out the stereo rendering code in scratchpad.ss. you can replicate
this in your code and overwrite the fluxus frame callback.

best,