[Fluxus] Windows support? ::ducks::

Timothy Capelle timcapelle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:02:14 PST 2011

On 11/28/2011 5:16 AM, David Griffiths wrote:
> Timothy Capelle wrote:
>>>>
>>> I suspect that they are claiming the soundcard as a ASIO client, then
>>> register to the system as being N ASIO-capable soundcards. From there
>>> on it's routing and mixing between those sides. That would work... and
>>> with a few systems like that Windows will have the same glorious mess
>>> of "options" audio-wise that brings so much joy to Linux users ;-)
>>>
>>> Kas.
>> So I tried this setup and it works great!
>> info and setup instructions here: http://jackaudio.org/jack_on_windows
>> Hope someone is able to develop this windows port.
> It might/should just be a matter of adding the dll for libjack, telling
> Sconstruct to build the fluxus code, then enabling polling of the audio
> system in scratchpad.ss.
>
> cheers,
>
> dave
It would be LOVELY if it was simple to make this happen. I wish I could
program, I wouldn't sleep until it was done haha. One more thing though,
it would be reeeeeeally helpful to be able to switch screens like in
linux (ctrl+1-9). part of the excitement for me is creating different
"pages" of code and switching them back and forth on the fly. From what
I understand it's a matter of glut version?