[Fluxus] Windows support? ::ducks::

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 11:51:13 PST 2011

On 27/11/2011, Tim Capelle <timcapelle at gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah jack seems to be to way to go for sure. having support for asio makes
> it ideal for windows audio routing. and there now are a couple programs that
> use jack natively on windows.
>
> +1 for jack for windows

So with Jack support on Win you'd be set, people with digital DJ
programs/Ableton/whatever would be set too?

That sounds like the best option by far then. I wasn't aware that
Windows-Jack could also host ASIO, if that's true then we are in luck
as that also sounds like the least work.

Cool. Now were just a Windows-dev short :-).