[Fluxus] Windows support? ::ducks::

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:15:58 PST 2011

On 27/11/2011, gabor papp <gabor.lists at mndl.hu> wrote:

>  i think the main problem with it is that we are missing a windows
> developer who would maintain it, as we don't use windows and that's
> because that version is the least supported.

Wasn't Evan looking into this? I remember something about Evan wanting
to work with Fluxus for teaching games programming on Windows. Then
again; we could wonder how relevant audio-in would be for that.
Probably not as high priority as more generalised HID support, I
imagine, and it's been a while since I heard about that.