[Fluxus] docs typo

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:58:37 PDT 2011

> thanks for the report. this was fixed a few months ago in git:
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/fluxus.git/commit/?id=cd32f65162d0d166061066aba954f9ca0cef9e5e

Ah, ok. The docs situation is a little bit confusing.
I did now notice that in my git clone I have helpmap2html.scm, which I could
probably run to get local and up to date html to browse.

I'll do that, because I noticed a few things I hadn't seen before. Maybe
when I have some time to spare I'll try to do a function called (fortune)
which would call (help foo) where foo would be a random entry in the help
index. That might be nice for adding to .fluxus.scm for learning, similar to
"random startup tips" found in some programs, and as a tool for some quick
inspiration when practising (or performing...). That might be nice and a ok
part of the new offensive towards a accessible package and hopefully more
new users.