[Fluxus] next release

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:28:30 PDT 2011

Dave;

Could everything that needs to be in, be put in the current version so
> we can give it some testing.

Jay!

> Kassen - I'm not sure of the current state, but it would be good to have
> as much of the redacted stuff in as possible.

Cool!

Let me summarise; I have one push to make regarding a fix to the lfo nodes.
Those are advertised as syncing but didn't yet (because I didn't understand
the recycling of nodes yet). I think I have that covered but I need to
commit it. The redacted branch of Fluxa is stable as far as I know, I use it
daily. I would welcome usability testing, especially by you, and we can talk
about what works and what doesn't and whether it triggers better or
different ideas. I do think you'll like a lot of it.

The editor fixes are stable and don't leak as far as I was able to
determine. There is some editor weirdness left in the "desired x pos" field
and under some conditions the ctrl+t thing doesn't work perfectly (it
sometimes doesn't move the highlight end, I think this happens right after
pasting). I have to look into those. I would advocate including either my
"take" code or something a lot like it as it does speed up editing
considerably.

I'll do what I can to support and fix these things but I also ask for some
understanding; my GF broke her leg when getting hit by a motorcycle as she
crossed the street. She is recovering remarkably quickly but this of course
takes some of my time. I feel compelled to prioritise supporting broken
bones over broken code :-).