[Fluxus] Postprocessing in fluxus

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:09:19 PDT 2011

> Kas, thanks for the thoughts. I feel that preparing code hurts the
> performance, even for simple shaders.

I agree. But we could still consider a strategy that we hope will make the
overall performance go in a smoother way, based on practice sessions. I do
have some small utility things in my .fluxus.scm, but that should be fine.

About that 48fps, that sounds quite close to the cap of about 50fps that
Fluxus tries to stay under by default to avoid Fluxus eating all cu and
starving other processes like -say- jackd. Just a hunch, I now realise I
never monitor Fluxus's fps when idle.