[Fluxus] fluxa segfault (due to buffer-size?)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:24:43 PDT 2011

Dear list,

I was getting some issues with FLuxa at larger sizes for (max-synths ) so I
thought I'd try increasing my buffersize a bit. The odd thing is that FLuxa
gives me a seg-fault at startup when I try a buffer size of 2048 using jackd
on Linux. 1024 is fine and the default, smaller is fine too. What makes this
especially strange to me is that I think using a buffer that size worked
with jackd on OSX. This is a bit weird because I'd think that jack would
nicely abstract any OS differences away.

Can anyone reproduce or explain this?