[Fluxus] some fluxa questions answered

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:46:53 PDT 2011

Some more notes now that I had some time to digest.

The recycling of a set amount of nodes explains the existence of the "reset"
function here and there, I think. I was wondering about that. This probably
makes testing nodes a bit more complicated as a node that works fine when
first used might not after "recycling", I'm going to have to go over mine to
make sure of this.

I am also warming up to the idea of periodic reviews of all nodes to see
which ones are actually useful and removing unused ones to make space. This
would be a huge blow to the idea of not breaking existing code, which might
be a excellent idea for Fluxa. Plenty of systems are concerned with
preserving old compositions, we can focus on writing today's music today
:-).