[Fluxus] xfade

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:43:17 PDT 2011

> congratulations.

Thanks!

> if you are worried that you might break something i suggest that you make
> your own branch in git and experiment there. we can merge your branch into
> master later and/or cherry-pick your commits.

I'll do that for the more ambitious idea I have now; a wavetable that uses a
osc to scan through a sample. This one I'm 99% sure about; all of the
structure is adapted from existing stuff, except for the math which is
simple. It doesn't touch on anything else but NodeGraph either. I think it's
safe to push.

> you need to run docs/makehelpmap.scm before 'scons install' to generate a
> new helmap.

Ok, cool. and if I do that it will also make sure the helpmap is fine for
pushing to git?