[Fluxus] my progress (klip, distort)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:11:52 PST 2011

ok,

I applied for membership of the FLuxus group at savannah.

Dave, if you have a moment you could give me the required permissions and
perhaps give some pointers on how to push these in.

I'm planning to keep toying with this and maybe try to implement some new
things so we may need some structure for that. I could imagine something
like a fork from which you could pick things that are found useful. It might
not be a good idea to let me push my experiments straight into your live
setup.