[Fluxus] Fluxa notes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:45:03 PST 2011

More notes;

I suspect that (searchpath) sets the path in Fluxa itself. Then, if we need
to restart Fluxa this would be lost. At that point (reload) wouldn't work as
expected. I'm fairly sure this is what is going on so I would suggest
storing searchpath in Fluxus to be re-send if/when a reload is needed.

If this doesn't happen I believe Fluxa tries to find the files, fails yet
Fluxus believes they must be loaded and a second (reload) after resetting
searchpath is needed to remedy the confusion. I might be misunderstanding
some things here though.

Aside from that and with a increased jackd buffer I'm happy to report fluxa
now works perfectly on the G4.