[Fluxus] build issue on g4 tiger

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:14:07 PST 2011

Dear list,

I'm trying to build Fluxus from the Git source on a G4 running Tiger. I had
high hopes for this after Evan's note on a similar experiment.

I got all of the macports dependencies, got Racket as a binary and set up
.bash_profile as per the instructions. However, despite setting "export
DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH=/Applications/Racket\ v5.1/lib/" scons fails to find
scheme.h and complains I need racket3m. I suspect the issue is that racket
failed to tell the system such things are in "/Applications/Racket\
v5.1/include/". How and where would I explain this to poor lost scons?

There may be more questions later because I'm really very new to OSX and
much of it seems a bit alien to me.