[Fluxus] GLEditor stuff

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:11:41 PDT 2011

Dear list,

Is there a reason why GLEditor.cpp has both "mod&GLUT_ACTIVE_SHIFT" and
"m_ShiftState"?

These two can get out of sync in the master branch. I fixed some of that in
redacted but apparently not all. This is now causing the ctrl+t highlighting
to sometimes act up. I can try to find how and why that happens, but if
there is no real reason to also have the m_ShiftState one I'd rather
completely get rid of that so it'll always work. If there is some overhead
to the GLUT one then we can also set ShiftState based on that at the top of
the keyboard parsing function and only refer to ShitState from there on?

As it is I anticipate that there will only be more trouble and more mess if
we keep building on this; I'd like to clean it up.