[Fluxus] capslock => shiftstate?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:12:40 PDT 2011

> checking the glutGetModifiers manual this seems to be the normal behaviour
> indeed. how come we have never seen this in gnome?

That's a good question. The only thing I can think of is that Gnome's
facilities for re-mapping capslock or changing its behaviour might not
properly pass on the key's state? It could indeed be a Gnome bug. I find the
bug's symptoms desirable behaviour but we could wonder what else might have
trouble getting passed on, if this is possible.