[Fluxus] smoothing bias

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:03:44 PDT 2011

I committed a fix for the dc-offset caused by samples that don't end at 0 to
redacted.

This only affects samples with a non-modulated playback-speed, in the case
of a modulated playback speed, playback might be reversed and the fix might
cause extra clicks (and a envelope is more likely to be used). I now
remember I made it like that on purpose, but I should not have made that
reasoning affect non-modulated samples; in that case playback will clearly
never reverse after having reached the end.