[Fluxus] a puzzle

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:48:14 PDT 2011

Hm, we're talking about fundamental concepts of the universe here (axioms?),
aren't we? At least concerning the three positive unit vectors - the rest
are just mirrors through origin. These things don't like to be defined using
other concepts.

>From what you state in your problem - what exactly is the question? "All 6
directions" is intuitive enough for me, but how to formulate it logically?
Compare to questions like "All 3 directions" or "All 8 directions".

I usually struggle when it comes to determining how "elegant" a piece of
code is, but

1,0,0
0,1,0
0,0,1

looks elegant enough for me. :)

/Stefan

--
Release me, insect, or I will destroy the Cosmos!