[Fluxus] Midi Port name

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:34:03 PDT 2011

(sorry for the previous wrong subjected message)

> > I was wondering if the fluxus midi input port name should be change.
> > The actual "RtMidi Input" is quite abstract and an other application
> good idea. i don't have any midi devices with me at the moment. would
> something like the attached patch work?

I don't know how to apply a patch. I'll search that. But what is see is
the idea. But it only change the name of the client ports names. In this
way, I think a change of the client name is needed. I watch a t the
sources and I think it is in the constructor of MidiIn. It seems a
string can be passed in argument to change the client name.
I found midiIn call in MidiListener.cpp at line 98
and maybe in MidiOut.cpp line 47.
I think I could have do this myself but I have not set back my fluxus
git repo access