[Fluxus] capslock => shiftstate?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:32:48 PDT 2011

Dear list,

For me capslock is affecting the shift-state in the editor. In practice that
means that while it's on, moving the cursor keys will always select and
highlight the text. This might be a issue with the GLUT keys stuff that take
care of that bit. I only noticed it now because I switched from Gnome to
XFCE and in the process lost my re-mapping of the capslock key.

This might be beyond our control but it's worth noting as it is quite
annoying behaviour. Then again; capslock could be argued to be annoying in
general :-)