[Fluxus] different texture on each face

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Thu Jan 20 14:07:21 PST 2011

hi Luis,

> I am using the texture coordinates to place a different texture on each face of a cube, but i didn't make it work.
> Also I used pdata-map! but i didn't had succes.
you can either build the cube from planes using 6 textures or modify the
texture coordinates of a cube primitive. the former is probably simpler.
for the latter, make one texture that contains all your textures in it.
use (pdata-index-map!) which returns the index of the vertex and
calculate its face index by dividing it by 4. according to the face and
vertex index you can modify the texture coordinates.

best,