[Fluxus] texture types (was Re: png diagonal oddness)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:42:47 PST 2011

> Just a quick guess - does one have alpha and the other not?

I'm fairly sure none of the posted examples does. At least that none of the
pixels have a non-zero transparency element. They are meant to be put on a
sign-board object so there is no need for transparency.

This is why I posted files; I know a fair amount about audio but very little
about visuals and images, most of the Gimp's settings are magic to me so I
tend to ram "enter" at the defaults, unless something goes wrong. This makes
it all the more strange that some files would work yet others don't.