[Fluxus] Building woes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:45:11 PST 2011

>>  i can't access a ubuntu 10.10 os at the moment, but could you try racket
> 5.0.2 instead of the nightly build? what's your gcc version?

I'm only on 5.0.1.7.... and that was from not that long ago. This is going
very fast. Are there any fixes that are relevant to us? I subscribed to the
Racket users list but they only seem concerned with all sorts of toolsets
that are build on racket for educational purposes.

Would the dev-list be more relevant to my/our interests?