[Fluxus] string leak!

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 03:12:40 PST 2011

Are we capping the size of the repl's back-log? As there is no real sensible
way to scroll further back than a screen or two I'd say keeping it there to
infinity serves no purpose.

We could cap it and have a option to log all in and output to the repl to a
file for diagnostic purposes. My reasoning here is that if&when you really
need to go through a MB or so of repl back-log you will need the kind of
tool the scratchpad lacks (scroll-bar, line numbering, search,
bookmarks....) anyway.

Aside from that; it may not be what we wanted but those are some good
catches regardless!