[Fluxus] path&string

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Jan 14 00:07:18 PST 2011

hi Kassen,

> I don't like the conversion up&down between "path" and "string".
first i didn't like that path and string are different types in racket
either. it differs from other languages, but it's quite logical. one
possible solution would be that our loading routines would take paths
and strings as well, just like the racket path functions. if
load-texture takes path arguments, we would not need the string->path
conversion, and we could simply use build-path instead of the
string-append, path->string combination. what do you think?

best,