[Fluxus] fluxa on osx binary app

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Jan 12 06:14:06 PST 2011

hi Dave,

> What is the issue here? Does it need to build to it's own app so it can
> be launched seperately, or is there more to it?
the fluxa app is already built. i don't remember exactly what the
problem was, it was a long time ago. but i think i could not connect to
it from fluxus, also it has not displayed a terminal window yet, so it
was difficult to see what was going on. i added a new task for it on
savannah. we can sort these out if someone would like to use fluxa as an
app.

best,