[Fluxus] pixel-render more abstract note

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:14:27 PST 2011

Dear list,

This has no immediate repercussions but I'd like to point out that my
"dramatic debugging" script has some severe issues with the
(with-pixels-renderer ) stuff. In practice any error in such a function will
render to the pixels primitive in question, then be practically unreadable
(I'm lucky to get some pixels, if that).

This is no big deal right now; I'm probably the only one using it and it has
worse issues. Still, that experiment seems like a early attempt at getting
all of the editor within Fluxus itself. As I see it we may one day need the
ability to pop to the top-most renderer, run something, then immediately
push back, without this always being a "exception" as such (though it might
be).