[Fluxus] Building woes

Gabriel Peredo gabriel.peredo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 05:03:11 PST 2011

Hello, I'm new to fluxus and this list.

I'm trying to build fluxus on Ubuntu 10.10 32 bits with the latest
(nightly) version of Racket, built from source, and I get the following
error when sconsing fluxus from git:

        src/Repl.cpp: In member function 'void
        fluxus::Repl::Print(Scheme_Object*)':
        src/Repl.cpp:106: error: invalid conversion from 'long int*' to
        'intptr_t*'
        src/Repl.cpp:106: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'char*
        scheme_display_to_string(Scheme_Object*, intptr_t*)'
        src/Repl.cpp:113: error: invalid conversion from 'long int*' to
        'intptr_t*'
        src/Repl.cpp:113: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'char*
        scheme_display_to_string(Scheme_Object*, intptr_t*)'
        scons: *** [src/Repl.o] Error 1

What could be the problem?

P.S.: I cancelled my former posting because I made it from the wrong
email address. My apologies for any inconvenience.