[Fluxus] help sugestion (blend mode)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:12:01 PST 2011

Dear list

(help blend-mode) lists what can be done and gives a (great!) demo of the
range of effects that can be accomplished. It doesn't, however, tell us what
the defaults are. This is unlike other similar functions and makes it harder
to figure out where to start experimenting. I think this is the second time
I ran into exactly that and the second time I googled it.

I think that both times I ended up with this page;
http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/manual/glBlendFunc.3G.html

That page is really quite boring compared to our help, with the main
difference being this default. Well, that and a boring table.