[Fluxus] pixel-render more abstract note

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 04:14:36 PST 2011

> can't you store the errors and display them later on the top-most renderer
> instead. on the other hand, you can probably hack it using (renderer-grab)
> and (renderer-ungrab).

Maybe. Can I poll the current state for what renderer is active? I'd need to
ungrab until the current renderer is the top-most one. I'm not sure we can
currently do that. What we can do is ungrab until we get a error... but that
would mean a custom error handler in my error printing code.

Something tells me that's a very, very bad idea :¬).