[Fluxus] OSC not working in Lion?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Dec 7 14:09:33 PST 2011

> Dmg linked from the site. Osc and jack audio (old version) work great on
> 10.5 Mac I have
do you remember which old jack version was that? i tried on a lion
computer, but fluxus crashed immediately. and since it didn't have any
developer tools installed i could not really investigate it further. i am
going to try later, but it will take some time.

> reinstall the old version which is a pain. I've tried uninstall, trash
> dump and receipt removal yet when I install newer version it detects old
> which blocks me from getting back to a functional state.
you might have to reboot after uninstalling jack.

best,