[Fluxus] quotation marks in mac 10.7

Artem Baguinski artm at v2.nl
Thu Dec 1 02:06:43 PST 2011

that's a normal behavior of us international, which uses plain dead keys
for diacritics. to type quotes you can type quote quote as far as I
remember, which is annoying. I usually delete international whenever I
encounter it and switch to standard which has dead keys assigned to
modified keys (the umlaut is on alt+u for example).

--
Artm Baguinski,
Software Engineer,

tel: +31.6.29394010