[Fluxus] Fluxa sync question

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:01:56 PDT 2011

On 22 August 2011 19:44, Ted <tedr56 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just to remember, there is already a midi sync part in Fluxus.
> There is clock, signature, beat and bars supports. Only bpm is not
> calculated. Maybe it could be reused for Fluxa.

I know, and I'm using that stuff for this and adding to it. So for example;
my "timestamp" stamps the time at which the beat counter last increased. The
issue with the existing stuff was that timing-wise you can only get
information as accurately as the frame-rate permits.

I'm also using the existing "midi-set-signature" to set how the resolution
of Fluxa's seq will relate to the incoming clock, etc.