[Fluxus] Fluxus on Ubuntu

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Aug 12 09:19:03 PDT 2011

> It would have to be installed as a debian package - if there is some way
oh, it is because the special way racket installs its files in only one
directory by default, isn't it?

> to force it to install the older version from the PPA then that would
> work - I just can't see a way to do that.
'apt-cache showpkg racket' should list the available package versions
that you can use as 'apt-get install racket=<version>'. doesn't this work?

on the other hand, one has to install racket 5.1.1 anyway, because 5.1.2
is broken. if it doesn't work from the ppa, than it has to be installed
from source, which should be enough for the fluxus ppa.

best,