[Fluxus] Running error since update to PPA racket 5.1.2-2

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:57:03 PDT 2011

Hi the list,
New racket update(5.1.2-5), new error messages. Now I got alternatively:
VjWorkStation-3 ~ $ fluxus
SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0x21
Abandon
VjWorkStation-3 ~ $ fluxus
SIGSEGV SI_KERNEL SI_CODE 128 fault on addr (nil) sent by kernel
Abandon

Should I post this to the racket or Launchpad issues?
Thanks

Ted.