[Fluxus] Running error since update to PPA racket 5.1.2-2

Ted tedr56 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:29:20 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,
I guess it is doing the same thing. From the desktop shortcut, the
system became unstable. The menu and virtual desktops doesn't respond.
I still can switch of console or restart X.
>From a console, I get the same error message:
SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0x12
Abandon

I suspected the hand-compiled version responding, but it seems the ppa
version is installed on it. About that, I was wondering if there is a
way to uninstall fluxus properly with a scons instruction?
Anyway, if you need other informations on this error, my pleasure. But
don't really know how to get them.

cheers,

Ted